Anmoll Mallik wins her first GIMA, bags the ‘MTV Rising Star’ Award

Mumbai, April 7th, 2016:  Talented singer, Anmoll Malik won her first GIMA, MTV Rising Star Award for her song ‘Old school girl’ featured in Tanu Weds Manu Returns. The budding artist has been creating waves in the industry with her melodious songs. Whether it was the jazz number ‘Old school girl’ or ‘Talli’ from Ugly aur Pagli , this youngster has a long and bright future ahead of her!

Anmoll was accompanied by her father Anu Mallik on the red carpet. Gushing about her success, she said, “I’m so honoured and thrilled that GiMA and MTV labeled me as a Rising Star. That tag comes with a lot of responsibility and I will continue to work hard and live up to the expectations. I’m thankful to Eros, Krishika Lulla and Anand sir for the beautiful jazz track in Tanu Weds Manu Returns that got me noticed. It was a surreal moment to receive this recognition at the start of my career in front of my dad who I could see beaming in the audience. He has been my biggest strength and support.”

When asked about her future projects, Anmoll said, “I am not allowed to talk about it yet. But I am working hard as hard work always pays off,” she signed off.

We can’t wait to see what she has in store for us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat