Nayan Chatterjee clinches second position overall at the KRS KKS Asia Max Challenge

Sepang, 04th Sep: Nayan Chatterjee clinched second position overall at the KRS KKS Asia Max Challenge held at the Sepang Circuit in Malaysia on Sunday! Nayan’s performance this season solidifies his status as one of the best kart racers in Asia, and is particularly impressive given that this was his rookie year.

Nayan was in good spirits post the race ‘Competing against the best racers in Asia and finishing second in the championship in my first attempt is something I am very proud about. It's quite an achievement because it was my first experience at this level! You always want more, of course! I was quite consistent throughout the campaign although the final weekend could have been a lot better. I would like to thank my team and my folks who made my life a lot easier. It's a trophy that I will savour.’

Unfortunately, a multiple-kart crash prevented Nayan from clinching another podium finish in Round 6, and capping off his season in style.


After being backed by both Cello and Venus, Nayan is also going to take part in at least one round of the newly-launched F4 South East Asia Championship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

Pension Adalat

Vittiya Sashaktikaran Diwas