Rohit Pathak to pay a tribute to Indian Soldiers who lose their life in Uri Attack

Patriotic movie fill our hearts with emotion and swell our chests with pride. There have been some very popular patriotic movies which bring tears to our eyes by making us feel the agony of the freedom struggle and the sacrifice of our freedom fighters. Bollywood has a very strong sense of patriotism. And so, every year sees at least a couple of movies dedicated to India and her freedom fighters.Bollywood actors Rohit Pathak is paying tribute to Indian soldiers through his upcoming short film 'Tum Ho Toh Hum Hain’ directed by Divyansh Pandit. Actor Rohit Pathak dressed in khakee coloured and army-print pants and Shirt loaded with AK -56 is all set to fight for our nation, he laid the wreath in remembrance of all the soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for the country.

Rohit Pathak who brought up from Army environment, He said, “When Divyansh Pandit narrated me the story of this Short Film and based on Indian Army. I instantly decided that I will do this film. I can do any film which has this Uniform reason being I was brought up in the defence environment and I have known Army people very closely. One thing that I have noticed about them which I really like is that they never talk about cast or religion. They never say he is Punjabi or Gujrati or Bihari. When they talk they only talk about Bharat. This film is a Tribute for all the soldiers who gave away their lives for our country. I dedicate it to all the soldiers who are still on the border protecting our country”.

The Film is based Uri Attack,  The 2016 Uri attack was an attack by four heavily armed terrorists on 18 September 2016, near the town of Uri in the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was reported as "the deadliest attack on security forces in Kashmir in two decades. “On true incidents, which is recently happened in Uri we have taken all those stories and made this movie. This is a very credible film, a very real film. Our soldiers lost their lives at the Uri attacks, it is an unfortunate thing and I was surprised to see a lot of people including some of my friends signing petitions against Indian army and  many people and politicians questioning the honesty of Indian army...how dare anyone do that.  I thought to make a short film to make people realise. As many I can reach...that we are nicely tweeting and sharing our pseudo liberal thoughts is also because of our soldiers who are standing at the borders day and night guarding us. I just need to make a point. Voh hain toh hum hain through my short film 'Tum Ho Toh Hum Hain', said Divyansh Pandit.



 YouTube Link:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया