Kritika Sobti's new song goes viral!


 Everything you want to know about the "Suit" girl Kritika Sobti...

Kritika Sobti who shot to fame with her famous song "Suit" by Guru Randhawa has been the face of many top notch brands. She became a known face worldwide after her song hit global market.

"I'm enjoying my work and I'm proud of how far I have come in such a short time. It was my dad's dream to be an model/actor and I'm trying to fulfil his dream gradually became mine too. So hopefully Next is movies", Kritika said..

Her current song that is going viral is "Rabb Da Dedar" by the famous Wadali brothers. The song that was launched 10 days back has already garnered more than 2 million views on Youtube.

"It was a great experience working/shooting with them. These two songs are completely different from each other. The concept and the feel is different at so many levels. Suit did extremely well and I would want the same for this song as well. My new song is all the issues that Widows face and I personally think that all Women deserve to be loved & appreciated", Kritika said..

Recently, she has also featured in a television commercial with former Indian cricketer Virendra Sehwag. The advertisement was for brand "Rasayan Vati".

With so much success in her kitty, Kritika surely is a promising star in the making and is all set to amaze the audience with her stellar performances in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया