Captain NS Mohan Ram book ‘My Ships Sailed The Seas But I Stayed Ashore’ launched

The book is a collection of captivating tales from the author’s diverse life journey
Mumbai, 10th June 2017: The debut book of Captain N S Mohan Ram titled `My Ships Sailed The Seas But I Stayed Ashore’,was recently unveiled at a glittering function at the US Club,Colaba, Mumbaiby renowned Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Published by Book Venture, the book reminisces some of the witty encounters from his diverse life journey, the book captures the understated anecdotes in Captain Mohan Ram’s distinctive humorous style.

`My Ships Sailed The SeasBut I Stayed Ashore’ is a 234-page memoir bustling with colorful anecdotes and interesting life stories of the author. From meeting one of the former finance ministers to his days at the Indian Naval Services, Captain’s distinguished art of storytelling which is engaging and occasionally irreverent is sure to engross readers across age categories. 

Commenting on the release of his first book, Captain NS Mohan Ram, said “I had great fun and did some good work in my 25 years stint at the Indian Naval Services. You meet the nicest of people in Navy and I am really happy to share my experience from my services days in this book. I sincerely hope that this book, besides interesting the people in services also encourages people to join the services and interests the general public.”

A pioneer in Indian warship design, Captain NS Mohan Ram has been honored by the Government of India for his exceptional contribution to the Indian Naval Services and beyond. His writing with influences of old school writers like Shakespeare and PG Wodehouse, offers readers a sense of nostalgic affiliation making it an irresistible read.

Commentingon the release of book and author,Chef Sanjeev Kapoor said, “It is truly a humbling experience to unveil Captain NS Mohan Ram’s book and I feel honored that I have been asked todo so. In the book, the Captain takes you on an interesting journey with humorous anecdotes and different experiences that he encountered while serving in the Navy.  The book with its capacity to captivate, will be of immense interest to readers, whether from theservices or civilians. The book teaches you a lot about the twist and turns of life. It is definitely a page turner.”


Priced at Rs.295, `My Ships Sailed TheSeas but I Stayed Ashore’ published by Book Venture publishing house is available across book stores in India. Interested readers can also purchase the book at e-commerce portals like kkbooks.com and Amazon.in while the eBook is available on Amazon kindle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया