TV actress Shiju Kataria becomes a film producer with 'Ani Maane'

It is perhaps heard that any TV actor from the TV industry will make a movie. But it is really done by a famous actress Shiju Kataria. Shiju is now very soon going to present a movie in front of everyone as a producer, whose name will be 'Annie Mane'. Speaking about his journey from TV to being a producer, Shiju said,


"I have been doing TV for almost 15 years, I've done a lot of serials, more than 80. 'Behenein' was my last serial. After that whenever I received any offer for my roles, I thought that I should do something different. I took a lot of time to think about this. In the meantime, I came to understand that if you want something different for yourself, then you have to make your own place. In the last 3 to 4 years, I worked very hard. Eventually, I have now become a producer. My first film is ready which is going to be released. The name of this movie is 'Annie Mane'. "


Being a producer, Shiju will also be seen acting as a lead in this film. She believes that her film will be a revolutionary film, which will be liked by every section of the people.


"I am in the role of the main lead in this film, this is the story of a new generation of young people and elders nowadays, which tries to show the mindset of youth and elders in a very exciting way. This generation is different, youths are not able to understand the elders and elders do not understand the youth. I mean to say that this is a very bang bang movie, I am not saying that because it is my film but because when you see the movie itself you will come to know. This is a revolutionary film. "


Shiju is busy with her film these days, due to which she has to deny many proposals even if she does not want to.


"I am doing a serial called 'Santoshi Maa' this time, apart from that I have many TV and web series offers. But I do not want to be involved in any other project because my film is coming. Film is a big medium, so I can not put my attention anywhere else except my film "

Shiju Kataria, who has now moved from TV to the movies, has already been seen in 'Godaan' and 'Nirmala', directed by very famous lyricist, poet, and writer Gulzar. Shiju believes that now the differences between TV artists and artists of the film industry are going down.


"A lot of TV stars are going to the movies now, and people from the film industry have to come on TV for promotion. As long as you do not promote your film on TV, the chances of the film will be less. Because of this, the distance between of the two industries has decreased now. I belong to TV industry and would definitely promote my film on TV and set a new trend. "

Shiju's film 'Ani Maane' will be released in theaters this July in this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat