Arjun Maini excels in tough conditions to qualify in 3rd postion

The Jenzer driver overcomes some erratic conditions to start Race 1 at Spa in P3

26 August 2017, Spa: Arjun Maini started off his race weekend at Spa by showing good pace in the practice session, in the early hours of Friday. The Qualifying session had a delayed start due to bad weather, and eventually began with everyone on wet weather tyres. Arjun constantly set fast times, and led the session with 4 minutes to go. Last minute action on a drying track from the ART drivers meant Arjun would start Race 1 from P3 on the grid.


Looking forward to the race, Arjun said,"I’m happy with today’s qualifying although i could've done better, but the conditions were very tricky and a lot of people were making mistakes out there and in the end I’m happy with P3. Jenzer gave me a really good car today, I was very confident in it straight from the beginning. I could make good attacks under braking and I had good confidence in high speeds. I have to thank the team for the great car today. We do have a chance to get a really good result in the race tomorrow. The start will be obviously be quite critical, I'm also expecting some good racing with the slipstream and the DRS here. We’ll see how it goes and just hope for a good start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया