Mahesh Bhatt launches Aritra’s Introspection

11 December 2017, Mumbai: Mahesh Bhatt, Dino Morea, and Bikramjeet Kanwarpal launched AritraChakrabartySengupta’s debut novel ‘Introspection’. The book is an evocative journey of a young couple, which leaves us with many questions on the biased norms of the Indian society.It’s a fiction with relatable characters, dealing with relatable problems and indulging in their shares of love and hatred.

Speaking on the occasion Mahesh Bhatt said, “I read the book, before reading it was looking like a love story. But once I started reading it I realized that ‘Introspection’ is beyond the superficial layers of human behavior, it is an intriguing tale of soul-searching.The story is like that of our lives – so simple, yet so complex. I am sure that readers will appreciate the way Aritra has penned down the characters.”

Dino Morea commenting on the occasion said “The beauty of this tale is not only the stories of the couple who are the central characters but also interesting plots that weave as life happens to them. It is the story of soul-searching and self-refinement, which in turn can refine the society.” BikramjeetKanwarpal who was looking dapper for the evening said “Some of the best entertainers in the country are engineers. It’s good to see that a chemical engineer has come up with such a beautiful story that also delivers a message for the society. This young chemical engineer also has captured the relationship chemistry very well through her words.”



Aritra is a senior technical professional working in one of the world’s largest oil and gas company and has extensive exposure across a gamut of areas in oil and gas industry. She thanked the dignitaries and guests who had come for the launch and said; “It’s a special day for me and I thank the publishing house - Wordit Art fund, a debut venture of Become Shakespeare in conventional publishing; the dignitaries and the guests who have come for the launch, today also happens to be my wedding anniversary. I am a Chemical Engineer by profession and Author by passion. I have grown up in a beautiful industrial township in West Bengal, India and believe that my nearness to nature as a child, inculcated in me my love for writing. Eventually, I started working on my first novel three years back, which I named Introspection. As a reader, I always loved fiction, as the characters are very much palpable. So I vowed to create a work of fiction which will also contribute to spreading important social messages. My story is a ‘love story’ with social messages portrayed beautifully through the lives of my characters.The evocative journey of the characters Aniket and Arushi, torch bears to the inbuilt conjectures of the bourgeois society.”


The launch of the book happened at Fable, Juhu – A classy, contemporary and comfortable all day dining café and pizzeria that transports you to the magical land of fantasy and fables with its individualistic setting and innovative décor.  The restaurant walls are adorned with rustic journals, the highlight being the ‘Fable Wall’, made up of over fifty novels, with an artistic illustration across them. An old telephone made with stacked novels with a background wall of illustrated single pages and a lampshade placed on a pile of books, aptly called the ‘Reading Lamp’ adds to the perfect setting to read your favorite novel with delectable food which makes it the perfect place to launch this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया