Sahil Khan Receives India's official Fitness ICON Award in Delhi

Sahil Khan was felicitated with the 21st (Rajiv Gandhi Foundation) Global Excellence Award as India's Fitness ICON in  an event held in Delhi.

Speaking on this occassion

Sahil khan said "I am pleased, honoured and humbled to receive an award from 21st (Rajiv Gandhi Foundation) Global Excellence Award as India's Fitness ICON. I have earned this today after being joked about and laughed upon 25 years ago while training at the gym but I am glad to see how far bodybuilding and fitness industry has come along. Thanks to every single person here who supports my initiative. I love you more".❤🙏🏽 #FitnessIC⭕N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat