Juhi's fitness secret revealed in Chalk N Duster

Veteran actress Juhi Chawla has managed to have a firm standing in Bollywood for over 30 years now & will be seen in an upcoming movie Chalk N Duster alongside actresses Shabana Azmi, Divya Dutta based on the current flawed education system that has been commercialized. 

Juhi insisted the makers of the film to include a scene where she is seen practicing yoga as the Miss India title holder herself has been a staunch follower of yoga & wanted to give out a subliminal message to the audiences. 
Juhi Chawla manages to look flawless looking as fresh as she looked in QSQT & she only has her healthy lifestyle & fitness regime to thank for. 

Juhi shares, 'The movie also throws light on how teachers are in their regular lives. I strongly believe one needs to have a balanced mind to be at peace throughout the day. I personally practice yoga before commencing my day so why not show a teacher do it.' 

Juhi shares her fitness secret, ' I am glad I am an actress, as that way I realize I have to look good, feel good and remain healthy. For that, I eat in moderation,  drink a lot of water, do yoga, and what I miss right now is a nice long walk! An ideal day for me would be able to do some work, manage my family and life at home and also get some exercise like walking in fresh air or out in the greenery somewhere.' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat