Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui clarifies his stance on the recent controversy

Mumbai, February 02, 2016: Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui who was busy shooting for his film Raees broke his silence on the recent controversy surrounding him. He along with his lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee briefed the media today at a press conference in Mumbai. The two clarified their side of story in the recent controversy around the actor.

Nawazuddin Siddiqui said, "This entire incident was preplanned against me. They tried to provoke me and my family and tried to video record our conversation and reaction in defence anticipating that we will file a FIR against them. The police is investigating the matter further on both the FIR'S and I want the truth to come out. I enjoy my profession as an actor and want to focus only on that aspect. I have and always want to stay away from any kind of negativity and thus wanted to clarify my side with all my media friends."

Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee stated that, "The Police will do a proper investigation in the matter, and the truth will be out soon. The aim and object of the Complainant is apparent from her own conduct and I need not say more. The very fact that the Complainant as a third party was interfering in a self created Society matter and provoking my client says it all"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया