Actor Heramb Tripathi gears up for his next D Company, all in praises for RGV

 Earlier seen in Khamiyaza (2019), actor Heramb Tripathi is all set for his next D Company helmed by Ram Gopal Varma.

Talking about his journey, Heramb shares, “Bollywood is a mere coincidence. I never thought of becoming an actor since childhood. When I arrived, I faced a lot of struggle but I had the patience and hard work to reach here.”

Elated Heramb shares, “I feel the whole universe was conspiring for me to work with Ram Gopal Varma sir as it seems like magic for me. I consider myself lucky to work with him. To work with him has been a dream for me and it was a great learning experience.”

“The trailer, teaser, and the song, which has released got a lot of appreciation. D Company is slated to release on March 26th, 2021 in 6 languages Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Bengali,” he concludes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

गोदरेज एंड बॉयस गोदरेज लॉकिम मोटर्स द्वारा चिकित्सा उपकरण कैलिब्रेशन सेवाओं के साथ भारत के स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र की सुरक्षा

एस्टेक लाइफ साइंसेज ने आदि गोदरेज सेंटर फॉर केमिकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट लॉन्च किया