Sukhmani Sadana treats herself to a well deserved break in Bangkok

Sukhmani Sadana is tasting the sweet taste of success. After a slew of super successful projects in 2022, the actress-writer took off to Bangkok for a well deserved break.

"I worked pretty hard in 2022, and the year turned out be one roller coaster. I wanted to take a break and celebrate and give myself a due pat on my back which I thought I deserved. So I went to Bangkok and clubbed it with a friends wedding. I did what I love the most- eat, dance and shop. But I went for a quick 5 days so I wouldn't miss work."

The year 2022 was a fruitful year in Sukhmani's career. "All the hard work I had put in for years, felt like was finally paying me back, in both writing as well as acting. There were 5 shows of mine as an actor which released back to back in 1 year and thankfully all super hits," she says. 

Sukhmani was seen in Dil Bekaraar on Disney+ Hotstar, she also acted in Apharan on Voot which was one of the top 10 shows in India according to IMDb. The Broken News was one of the most viewed shows in India when it released on ZEE5. She was also seen in a key role in Tanaav which is on SonyLIV, the adaptation of the Israeli show ‘Fauda’. Sukhmani wrote as well as acted in Udan Patolas on Amazon miniTV.

On the writing front, we saw Jogi that she wrote with Ali Abbas Zafar for Netflix. It was trending number 7 across the world on Netflix and on number 1 in India. She also was the Associate writer on Rocketry: The Nambi Effect with R Madhavan that made its entry at the Oscars. Recalling the moment, Sukhmani says, "That was a very big moment for me. 

My film being nominated at the Oscars and having an opening at the Cannes Film Festival. Last year truly was a memorable one for me”. 

The multi-talented actress however is back to India and back to work. "I love my work and can’t wait to start again. Currently I am writing a show for Applause Entertainment and have many events lined up to host. I am super charged and excited for 2023, hoping that everything works out, if not better, then at least as good as the last year," she signs off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat