Bollywood actor Govindrao nominated for Potential Nominee for National Excellence Awards 2016

Bollywood actor Govindrao nominated for Potential Nominee for  
National Excellence Awards 2016 
Govindrao have bagged topped the nomination list of Potential Nominee for National Excellence 
Awards - 2016 (NEAs) on Socio-Economic Development of the Country by ALMA AWARDS.
  

Govindrao is making his bollywood debut by playing the lead character in the upcoming bollywood 
movie “Slumdog Karodpati. Govindrao is very excited to hear that at his initial career stage in 
bollywood, he has nominated for Potential Nominee award. He said that I’m eagerly waiting for 
the award day. I would love to hear my name as an awardee. 

Shri Devidas Yerme, father of Govindrao said that I’m very happy about my son that he is shining 
in bollywood. I never thought that he’ll go into bollywood as I’m a farmer by profession. I’ll pray to 
God that he’ll receive this award, not only for me but for make all the farmers and his entire family 
proud. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat