Lucknow connect!

Rohit Bhatnagar, who hails originally from Lucknow shot his debut film 'Baaraat Company' in his homeland. It is just a mere coincidence that he gave his first shot of the film in the city he belongs.

It was an emotional moment for him when his parents made a surprise visit on the sets and met the entire cast and crew. The actor was in tears of joy seeing his folks witnessing the shooting of the film.

An excited Rohit says, "It was like a dream come true for me. I never thought that I will start my film career from my own city Lucknow.

 When my director Afzal narrated me the story, I was happy that my debut film is set in Lucknow. My parents surprised me by making their quick visit on the sets while I was shooting an important scene for the film. What else I could ask for. I made them meet my entire cast and crew."

Directed by Syed Ahmad Afzal, Baaraat Company is a socio rom-com set in the backdrop of Lucknow. The film is slated to release on April 14th, 2017.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QNet launches New Luxury Chairos Watches

नान- शूगर स्वीटनरज़ प्रसिद्ध हो गए हैं: एफ आई सी सी आई सेमीनार मिथ को खत्म करता है और कम कैलरी वाले स्वीटनरज़ के स्वास्थ्य लाभों के बारे में बताता है

Pension Adalat